After a long hiatus on physical exhibitions, Messe Frankfurt India returns with its first-ever in-person exhibition in New Delhi. Held in India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. Media Expo New Delhi 2021 has emerged as a crucial business avenue for the physical advertising fraternity with more than 100 brands under its belt.
Starting the three-day spree of sourcing and business networking, the trade fair was inaugurated by:
- Mr Sunil Jain, President, Delhi Printers Association (DPA)
- Mr Kamal Chopra, President, World Printing Communication Forum (WPCF)
- Mr Vinod Vittoba, Director, Association for PRINT Technologies ( formerly NPES)
- Mr Shailesh Mehta, Managing Director, Mehta Cad Cam
- Mr Madhu Sudan Dadu, Chairman, Colorjet
- Mr Vitesh K Sharma, Country Manager large format Business, India Market- HP Inc.
- Mr Rajiv Kalra, Director, Satyam Acrylic Plastics Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr Winston Pereira, General Manager, Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd
Commenting on the anticipated return of Media Expo, Mr Vinod Vittoba, Director, Association for PRINT Technologies (formerly NPES), shared: “Attending a physical event after a gap of almost 3 years is like a breath of fresh air. Media Expo New Delhi brought back the most essential element of our lives which is - human connect. It has given the industry a fertile platform to talk, bond, discuss, strategize and feel reality once again; which was severely missed. More than anything, it gives hope that very soon, exciting things are coming our way.”
Furthermore, Mr Kamal Chopra, President, World Printing Communication Forum (WPCF), spoke about the resilience of the print ad industry: “Times are changing and along with it the print technology is evolving. Even in past, printing industry has survived many drastic phases and it will definitely survive the current phase and continue to grow along with digitisation.”
Commenting on the restart of the face-to-face exhibitions along with Media Expo New Delhi, Mr Raj Manek, Executive Director and Board Member, Messe Frankfurt Asia Holdings Ltd, said: “Extremely delighted to be a part of a physical exhibition after such a long time. The return of face-to-face exhibitions is quite a major event as it not only signifies the revival of the exhibition industry, but also plays a huge role in supply chain development of local businesses and contributes to the overall economic growth of India. Through Media Expo New Delhi 2021, Messe Frankfurt India aims to deliver strong value to the advertising segment by providing a perfect avenue for product sourcing, networking and knowledge sharing.”
Leading manufacturers in OOH media, including: Arrow Digital, Colorjet, HP India, Mehta Cad Cam, Mimaki, Monotech, Rextone, Orafol, Silicon Infotech and Timex Bond among others have put their latest product developments on display for the event.
Top innovations from the showfloors
Media Expo New Delhi 2021 showcases a wide variety of products and cutting-edge technology in OOH advertising, including:
- Launch of new 4th Generation HP Latex Printers by HP India
- Vulcan Prime by Colorjet provides ultra-high quality printing up to 2400 DPI and its UV curing technology ensures immediate drying, saving up to 90% of the production time
- Canon Colorado Series powered by UVgel technology, and EFI Pro 16h LED UV Hybrid Printer by Arrow Digital
- ATOMIC and CYCLONE series of LED curable inks for wide format applications by Kao
- DURAWALL a digitally printable wall media by Duracoat serves as an alternative for hand painted bills on masonry walls is water activated and made from locally available raw materials
- i-Jet by True Colors Solutions & Technologies India Pvt Ltd is an advanced solvent printer with Japanese technology and intelligent print head control system
- Polyfix Combo Kit and Polyfix Non-whitening Instant Glue by Benson Polymers Ltd
- Launch of high-quality Skycut Cutting Plotters by Skycut, used for precise cutting of stickers, labels, vinyl, etc
One of the leading exhibitors at Media Expo New Delhi 2021, Mr Vitesh Sharma, Country Manager, Large Format Production Business, HP India, shared: “There could not have been a better platform than Media Expo to display our newly launched 4th generation latex printers, for the first time in India. It is really exciting to have our first-physical interaction with our industry partners, customers and ‘who’s who’ of the industry after a long time.”
Apart from the innovations on its buzzing show floors, the trade fair has become a centre-place for business networking and invaluable exchanges with industry peers and professionals converging from all across the country for the first-time after the pandemic induced lockdown.
Marking the return of Messe Frankfurt India’s physical exhibitions, Media Expo New Delhi 2021 is equipped to provide a safe and secure platform for product sourcing and B2B engagements, which it will continue to deliver throughout its two outstanding days.
For press information: www.themediaexpo.com
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
The Messe Frankfurt Group is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. The Group employs approximately 2,450 people at its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and in 29 subsidiaries around the world. The company generated annual sales of approximately €257 million in 2020 after having recorded sales of €736 million the previous year. Even in difficult times caused by the coronavirus pandemic, we are globally networked with our industry sectors. We serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of the Group’s key USPs is its closely knit global sales network, which extends throughout the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. We are expanding our digital expertise with new business models. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com