Find key information about the show for planning your visit to Media Expo New Delhi.
|Date||14 – 16 September 2023|
|Day||Thursday – Saturday|
|Venue||Hall 9, 10, 11, India Exposition Centre & Mart, Greater Noida|
Navigating Media Expo made easy
Find information at your fingertips and stay updated with the official Media Expo Navigator App.
Find all the important information for your visit to the fair quickly and easily: exhibitor list, event overview, news etc.
The app is available for free for Android from Google Play Store and for Apple devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) in the App Store.
- Free to use
- Search Exhibitors
- Bookmark Exhibitors
- Industry Talks Schedule
- Latest Show Information
- Convenient access
COVID-19 safety and gudielines
Committed to delivering a safe and conducive environment for business exchange, we will be following suggested government directives and enhanced protocols to ensure your safety when you visit Media Expo Mumbai.Download MFI SafeConnect guidelines
- Visitors are requested to abide by government and organiser’s enhanced SOPs and requested to take all necessary health and safety precautions while visiting the exhibition
- All event participants are requested to be fully vaccinated and we count on your support and understanding, in case you may be asked to produce the certificate at the venue.
- Everyone is required to wear a facial covering or mask that covers the nose and mouth well at all times at the venue.
- Visitors are requested to cancel their visit to the exhibition, if, within 72 hours of their scheduled visit, they develop any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been advised to self-isolate by any health or government authority.
- Outstation/International visitors are requested to check applicable state entry rules & requirements applicable at the time of the expo and plan visits accordingly.
Admission terms and conditions
- The badge generated is NOT transferable;
- Visitors are requested to wear the badge inside the fairground, Organisers reserve the right to ask offenders to leave the fairground;
- The Organisers reserve the right to frisk the badge holders at the entrance and exhibition venue for security reasons, your co-operation is solicited;
- The badge must be worn and displayed prominently all the time, during your stay at the exhibition site;
- The badge is not valid for entry if it is torn or disfigured;
Regarding venue rules
- Cameras, bottles, cans or tins are not allowed inside the exhibition venue;
- Use of audio-video equipment and photography is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the Organisers;
- Food and beverages are not permitted to be taken in the exhibition halls;
- The Organisers do not take the responsibility of loss or theft of your personal belongings;
- The consumption of banned substances is strictly prohibited in the exhibition venue;
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
- The rights of admission are reserved with the Organisers